Cleaver—Damascus and Birdseye Maple ***SOLD***
A large energetic Damascus blade, very thin (1.5 mm) and flexible. Very light. The wood case, inspired by Filipino Tuba knives, is open on one side to appreciate the design of the blade.
See other pictures below.
- Blade: Damascus Carbon Steel
- Handle: Quebec’s birdseye maple (polymerized), stainless steel, G10, Deva’s composed pin
- Dimensions: 32.5 X 5.1 cm
- Cutting edge length: 19.5 cm
- Protective blade case: walnut, stainless steel
165 grams (5.8 ounces)
*Transactions are made in Canadian dollars. Delivery charges will be estimated once you have provided your address.