Cleaver—Damascus and Birdseye Maple ***SOLD***
A large energetic Damascus blade, very thin (1.5 mm) and flexible. Very light. The wood case, inspired by Filipino Tuba knives, is open on one side to appreciate the design of the blade.
See other pictures below.
- Blade: Damascus Carbon Steel
- Handle: Quebec’s birdseye maple (polymerized), stainless steel, G10, Deva’s composed pin
- Dimensions: 32.5 X 5.1 cm
- Cutting edge length: 19.5 cm
- Protective blade case: walnut, stainless steel
- Price for this type of knife (with wood case): around $1425
165 grams (5.8 ounces)
Every Deva knife is one-of-a-kind.
Have a look at our past creations for ideas on your own custom knife.