Utility Knife—Laminated Steel-Curly Maple with a case
A small robust knife inspired by the Finnish puukko with a leather case.
The nickel laminated steel, a classic of Couteaux Deva.
- Blade: Laminated carbon steel
- Handle: Polymerized curly maple tree from Quebec, stainless steel, G10, Deva’s composed pin
- Case: cow leather (vegetable tan), rivets
- Dimensions: 22.8 X 3 cm / Cutting edge length: 9.5 cm
- Weight with the case: 212 g
- Price for this type of knife: around $675
163 grams (5.7 ounces)
Every Deva knife is one-of-a-kind.
Have a look at our past creations for ideas on your own custom knife.